Sunday, May 29, 2011

Jack Squat

According to the hubby we have accomplished Jack Squat today. However, I feel that baby steps make a difference, so we'll leave up to you to decide who is right. :D

Today's projects consisted of painting trim, fixing the sewer pipe and staining the desk. M&M was in the house today, and no I'm not talking about the award winning rapper or the candy coated chocolates. M&M is the nickname I've given my hubby because he is so good and Micro Managing me.

I was supposed to stain the desk, but some how he ended up with the bucket, the stain and the brush and started the task before he had everything ready. How annoying! So, I just sat back and watched the show, because I can't rebuild a drain pipe or do any of the engine work because I know nothing about those things.

Here is a shot of me, I mean M&M, working hard on staining the desk.



Here is a picture of ME dressed and ready for work.



I told ya'll it wasn't a pretty site. No, there are no pictures of me actually doing work because M&M is too busy to take pictures of me, sorry gang. :D

The desk looks really nice and since it was so sunny out today it helped it to dry quicker. We wrapped all the projects up by 3 because there a tornado warnings out and we all know how fast a storm can blow in around these parts.

If you are a pessimist the work completed today wasn't worth it, and if you are an optimist the work today gets us a teeny tiny bit closer to take off. In any event, I hope you enjoyed this brief blog posting and hope to have more for you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment