Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sunny, Sudsy Sunday

Hello one and all! Happy to report we had another BEAUTIFUL day here in NW Ohio. We took full advantage of the beautiful day, by continuing with taking out, cleaning and caulking the windows. We only have two more left to do and that task will be over. Thank goodness because that is one messy task!

In addition to working on windows, James and the hired hand (one of Jorden's friends) climbed up on the roof and took care of the lichen. Let me tell you in sure did make a difference. Actually, I will show you as I took before and after shots of the roof.

Here are some of the before shots.










Here are the after shots.






We also scrubbed the coach down again and now its ready for some waxing and buffing.

All hubby's hard work came at a price though. Silly man didn't think he needed to put on any sunscreen and now he is paying big time for it!





Even his eyelids are red! I on the other hand put on sunscreen both days and I even wore a hat today since my face was a lil pink from yesterday. I will be beach ready soon enough with my tan, while he will be shedding his crispy, fried skin and MAYBE he'll think twice when I ask him if he wants some sunscreen.

That's all for tonight folks. I have a nice cold adult beverage calling me and I have earned it, so I don't want to let it get warm. Have a great one and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment