Wednesday, March 16, 2011

March 16, 2011 Round 2 of the paint colors

Happy Hump day! The day started out wet and dreary, but then the sun came out and the day ended BEAUTIFULY! Perfect day for doing some serious work in the RV.

James was a busy bee today. He completed enclosing the storage compartment in the front of the RV. It used to be the passenger seat, but since I will be driving the van while he drives the big girl we found that seat to be unnecessary. Space is so limited and we lost a lot when we took out the furnace/storage cabinet in the kitchen area we figured putting in a storage cabinet in would make up for the loss.

The building out the wall on the pocket door was another one of his major projects today. Its looking really good. Next week when he is off he will be putting up luan and then it will be painted.

Here are some pictures of the cabinet and pocket door up front. The cabinet is on the right and the pocket door slides into the wall on the left.




















When I got home from work tonight James was busy cleaning up the sawdust and getting the scrap pieces of wood cleared out. He's making room for me to prime in the front part of the coach this weekend, anyone want to join me???? :D

Speaking of painting I did get the second coat of paint up in the bathroom. Now I worry that the colors are too dark and will make it look smaller in there. GAAAAHHHH I can't win! I do have to say that the colors are MUCH better than the "Ken Doll Peach" as my hubby dubbed it and I REFUSE to pick a third color for the bathroom, so I'm going to leave it be. Here are some photos of the paint color for today. Let me know your thoughts.







Hope you enjoyed reading up on our adventures for today. Not sure how much we will accomplish in the next few days since James will be working and that means early hours for both of us. Saturday I plan to get a lot done and will make sure to update the pictures here. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment