Tuesday, March 22, 2011

March 22 Sorry Sunshine

Well, guess the sun was tired of hearing me complain about it ruining my picture taking because it has not made an appearance all day and isn't supposed to for the remainder of the week. :( Wonder if I say I'm sorry if it would make a difference. Hopefully next week the weather will be nicer.

Today I get to go shopping for paint for the Kitchen/Office space and the living area. It appears to be quite the daunting task...but you probably aren't surprised after the bathroom paint fiasco and the bedroom paint choices. Someone who is near and dear to my heart doesn't like hearing the word no or the ugly truth that he does not possess an eye for colors like I do, but we are going to work on it again tonight in the paint section of either Menards or Lowes. Hehehe LOVE YOU HONEY!!!!!

Who would of thought that white would first of all be one of my choices for the cabinets or the fact that there are so many different shades; white with tones of pink, yellow, gray, blue, green and on and on and on. I do know that I am NOT going to commit to anything until I am 100% certain I like it and I think I might even buy a sample size to try out.

James worked really hard today finishing up the walls in the front and priming so that tomorrow he can paper. He also bought a light fixture and maybe if I don't procrastinate in picking out my paint colors it might not get put up before the paint.

The wall sconce he purchased is really nice, I think I'm starting to rub off on him.

Not sure how soon I'll get new pictures up since the weather is taking a turn for the worst and they are even threatening us with that dreaded 4 letter word S*N*O*W this weekend. Ewwwwwwwww! That makes for really bad lighting for pictures.

That is all I have to share for today. Over and out, catch ya on the flip side, see ya later alligator and all that jazz.

No comments:

Post a Comment