Monday, March 14, 2011

March 14

Today is Pi day, or 3.14 :D James convinced me to get to the painting in the bathroom because tomorrow we buy the cabinets and such for the bathroom!!!! Can't wait....means some more work for me, but I'm enjoying it.

Tonight we had some good laughs as James was attempting to build a base for the cabinets. He finally got it right after nailing it together upside down and backwards a couple of times. Lucky for me he didn't nail ME to the project because I really had a hard time not laughing.

We also had some fun with the flesh colored bathroom paint. So far hubby is 0 for 3 in his choices of paint colors. Fortunately, the cabinets in the bathroom will cover a lot of the space, so hopefully it won't look so bad once we get them up and in place. I'll try to get some pictures up in the next couple of days.

The pocket door in the front of the RV has been put in and looks good. Down side is it might make for a really tight squeeze when it comes time to put in the reclining love seat. Gonna do some more measuring and hoping that we can make it work. If not its back to looking for matching recliners. UGH!

Finally, found some paper and a pen amongst all the tools, saw dust and miscellaneous items. I made James take measurements for EVERYTHING and I wrote them down. All I need to do now is remember to put them in my purse so I can have them when I need them when we are out and about.

It is getting really exciting to see how far we have come, but overwhelming when we look at how much we have left to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment