Monday, March 21, 2011

March 21 Sunny Monday

We lucked out today and had a gorgeous day! The high was 63 and none of the rain showed up...maybe later tonight, but that is fine....makes for good sleeping :D

While I was hard at work at FCSD, James was out and about in the RV. I had no idea what he had planned for today and I was pleasantly surprised. He hung the cabinet doors back up in the bedroom and added cedar accents. We are going to tame down the brightness a lil bit by adding a dark brown color on the faces of the doors. I think that will look good....ok I am HOPING :D Here is what the bedroom looks like so far.







In addition to working on the bedroom, hubby was busy working in the bathroom. He painted the last of the peach walls and it looks really nice. This is the shower wall and the shower that is currently filling in as a storage area.



My favorite of all his projects is the bathroom tile job! He put in the accent tile and the tile counter top. He said it was a lil bit of a bugger but he managed to make it work. So far it looks AWESOME!!! We are both a little nervous about drilling through the tile to add the sink, but we have a spare piece of tile if the first try doesn't go well.



Of course the sun was shining in the lil bathroom window which causes for bad photos, but what can ya do? Once it is totally finished I'll work on my picture taking.

Here is a close up of the granite tiled counter top.



Here is a close up of the glass tile accent.



When I got home from work I changed into my other work clothes and headed to the RV. James was busy working on priming the remainder of the coach so I lent a helping hand by removing the cupboard doors, stealing the good paint brush and finishing helping him prime. I only put in about an hour but it was enough to make a difference.








We are still at a loss for what to do for the ceiling in the living and kitchen area. It will come to us I'm sure.

Well, I guess that is all we have to report today. I am sure once James makes his weekly supply shopping trip we'll have a lot more to share.

Have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment